Looking for a delicious, plant-based sausage that comes together in a snap? These zucchini and oat sausages are a game-changer! Not only are they incredibly simple to throw together, but they are also nutritious, protein-packed, and downright tasty.
With just a few basic ingredients like zucchini, oats, cheese, and eggs, you can create a mouthwatering meatless sausage in no time. The best part? These sausages are so versatile – eat them on their own, add them to pasta, tacos, sandwiches…the possibilities are endless!
I love how the grated zucchini gives the sausages a wonderful texture while keeping them nice and moist. And the combo of oats, cheese, and eggs binds everything together while also pumping up the protein factor. Just a few spices are all it takes to round out the flavors.
Whether you’re vegetarian, vegan, or just looking to add more plant-based meals into your routine, these sausages are an easy and delicious option. Their mildly savory flavor satisfies comfort food cravings in a much healthier way. And with only about 150-200 calories per serving, you can feel good enjoying these sausages as part of a balanced diet.
So give these nutritious and protein-packed zucchini oat sausages a try – they’re a fantastic anytime meal or snack that comes together in a snap!
Delectable Zucchini And Oat Sausages
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Grater
- 1 large Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Oatmeal
- 100 g Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chives
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Grate the zucchini and place it in a bowl. Sprinkle some salt over the grated zucchini and let it sit for about 10 minutes. This helps to draw out excess moisture from the zucchini.
- After 10 minutes, squeeze the grated zucchini to remove as much water as possible. You can use a clean cloth or paper towels to do this.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the squeezed zucchini, oatmeal, cheese, eggs, pepper, and chopped chives. Mix everything well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the zucchini mixture into it. Smooth out the top with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the bake is set.
- Once the bake is done, let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving